Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Sparkly sport review and question.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just recieved the sparkly sport outfit from AG today and it's really cute. I like how they did the gathered sides on the T-shirt and the pink stiching (that will go great with Jess's shorts). The pants are darling, but they are quite tight on my Jess. Does anyone else have this outfit, they don't look quite as tight in the picture, and they are quite a tug to get them velcroed up.

    Shanna

  2. #2
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Yes!! Definitely the pants are tight on all my dolls (though I haven't tried them on Leah but she's a Mattel so I believe they would fit her the same) through the waist and seat.

    I always want to be able to tie the little belt thingy and it's just not do-able so it just hangs rather unattractively. Also, if my dolls are wearing the pants and decide to sit down, there's major dolly skin showing, if you know what I mean!

    I do love the outfit though. The shirt is one of my all-time favorite AG articles of clothing.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 20, 2006 07:52 PM: Message edited by: SugarMagnolia ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ds9jullian's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the very same problem. They fit fine on Chole(Marisol) but I can't even get them over Alex's butt. (PM AGT #15) There are even tight on Joanna. We deal.

    Ashley

  4. #4
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks girls!
    I appreciate you letting me know that yours are the same way. We are able to get them on here, but she does have to lay on her back and suck it in [img]wink.gif[/img] . They look so nice and loose in the photos, I always wonder why they sew the clothes so tight, her shorts are tight also, and it always seems to be in the butt. I still LOVE the outfit though, and am glad that they still had some available.

    Thanks-again
    Shanna

  5. #5
    Inactive Member littledarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got them several months ago and mine are also tight. My PM can't fit into them at all and my slimest can fit but barely (and she's a high level gymnast who is pretty careful what she eats).

    I don't think they are supposed to be tight though. I never exchanged mine since other things came up and now it seems kinda late to exchange.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think it's ever too late to exchange, but I don't know if you will find anything different...so far everyone's here are tight. If you do try, let us know how it goes!

    Shanna

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ds9jullian's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It helps if they go commando.

    Ashley

  8. #8
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL...yes I noticed that! Luckily jess is a bit used to that...it's required for her shorts to her kayak outfit as well. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Shanna

  9. #9
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Another quick question...are there right and left shoes to this outfit?
    Thanks
    Shanna

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •